Show HN: League Legacy – The Home for Your Fantasy League https://ift.tt/mMJihID

Show HN: League Legacy – The Home for Your Fantasy League Hey everyone - I started working on League Legacy about ~15 months ago and launched it in beta last football season. I've been working on it throughout the year to improve it and I'm excited to have people check it out for the 2023 football season and continue to gather feedback. I credit HN in a lot of ways for the progress I've made - I've struggled in the past with side-projects. Typically I'd either jump from one project to the next without seeing anything through, or in the times I did - I did not validate there was a market for the product. Thanks to much of what I've taken away from others here I not only validated early that users would be interested (and pay) for the product, but I have consistently worked on this project and plan on continuing to do so. I know HN isn't the target community for this project - but I wanted to share and hopefully continue to get feedback, particularly on marketing and growth options. I don't want to come off as spammy by posting it all over the place, and display ads/etc I don't think are going to make economic sense with the low price point of this particular product. So any suggestions or thoughts here would be great. Briefly about League Legacy: I started this project to provide a tool that tracks and analyzes Fantasy Football League History. You can automatically import your League data from various fantasy services you may use (Yahoo, Sleeper, ESPN, etc) and then the app provides a bunch of history and statistics for your League. You can also manage your League members, seasons, league finances, it generates a rich league record book, and generally provides a lot of fun widgets and features. Since that initial beta launch I've added so much more. Beyond the hundreds of little tweaks and improvements - we've added support for MLB, NHL, and NBA fantasy leagues, added a League Home where you can manage your league schedule (events), league rules, and messages to members. And new for this NFL season automated weekly league newsletters that we generate each week for your league to share with your members. I have a lot more planned and am excited to keep building. If anyone is interested in checking this out and providing some helpful feedback, you can check out the demo or the full-site. Thanks! https://leaguelegacy.io https://leaguelegacy.io August 22, 2023 at 05:58PM

Comments

Popular Posts