Show HN: Easy Sell AI – AI that sells for you on marketplace apps https://ift.tt/zeI4VTJ

Show HN: Easy Sell AI – AI that sells for you on marketplace apps Hey Hacker News! I've developed Easy Sell AI to address the challenges I faced when I had to quickly sell items on platforms like Facebook Marketplace and OfferUp. Problem: 1. Constantly getting lowballed by potential buyers, and I just didn't know what I needed to say to get the price I wanted. 2. Spending hours negotiating with potential buyers, only to often get ghosted. 3. Encountering fake accounts and scammers, making the process even more tedious. Solution: Enter Easy Sell AI, an AI-powered tool that does all the selling for you on Marketplace Apps. With it: 1. The AI takes over negotiations, giving the perfect line to get you the price you deserve. 2. You're only notified when a genuine deal is on the table. 3. Set your preferences, like your minimum acceptable price and availability, and let Easy Sell AI manage the rest. Check it out and let me know your thoughts! https://easysell.ai August 20, 2023 at 07:54PM

Comments

Popular Posts