Show HN: Become fluent in a language by practicing with an AI Tutor https://ift.tt/nUg3lto

Show HN: Become fluent in a language by practicing with an AI Tutor Hi everyone! After recently moving from Toronto to Montreal, I was trying to become more fluent in French. I downloaded a couple language learning apps, but quickly realized that it wasn’t helping me hold a conversation in everyday situations. I then downloaded some language exchange apps, but it was difficult to keep the conversations going with different time zones, and my language partners weren’t always properly correcting all my mistakes. So finally, I got a real tutor but it quickly became expensive, and I couldn’t just practice anytime, like on the bus every morning. So I built Tutor Lily, a mobile app chatbot to help language learners like me become fluent by practicing real-life conversations with a friendly AI companion, who corrects and explains all your mistakes, making personalized tutoring both affordable and always available at your fingertips! But this is just the beginning, I have many interesting ideas that I hope to launch in the coming months to enhance Tutor Lily's capabilities. Excited to see what you guys think, and get all your most honest feedback! https://ift.tt/L6SiusR August 31, 2023 at 05:49PM

Comments

Popular Posts