Show HN: I built sales API, Stripe Atlas closed me https://ift.tt/iB4PF5V

Show HN: I built sales API, Stripe Atlas closed me My Co-founder and I have spent the last three months developing customsalesapi.com, a platform designed to automate sales and lead generation processes. Essentially, we streamline everything you'd typically do with Apollo by describing your company to our AI. If you're interested, I'd be thrilled to have you as one of our early clients. Please let me know if you'd like more information. Few days ago, we used Stripe Atlas to create our company, and right after company is created, stripe closed our account (account id is acct_1PMyxBIbdJ0fozrG). I went to asking help from many groups but I saw this exact same thing is happening everywhere July 2, 2024 at 01:00AM

Comments