Show HN: Foorr – A minimal to-do app with social accountability https://ift.tt/0jlBEsK

Show HN: Foorr – A minimal to-do app with social accountability I've created Foorr, a minimal to-do list app that focuses on short-term getting-things-done and the option to do this with friends by holding each other accountable and helping each other grow together. Main goal is to fuel your progress whatever needs to be done and hold yourself accountable for your own progress (with some external motivation). Here's what it does: - Create tasks for today and tomorrow only (real hyperfocus on short term GTD). - Invite friends to cheer each other moving forward. - Building up a daily streak as you finish all tasks daily. All tasks completed before midnight which were planned for that day, earns you a level up. Rewarding that sense of completion. Why I built it: I used physical post-it notes and was a bit done with it. I really wanted something minimal focusing only on my to-do's for today and tomorrow. No bloated features, nothing to fancy/polished, just something no-nonsense I wanted to use myself. It might be useful for others who struggle with procrastination and keeping op progress getting things actually done. Feedback is definitely welcome and nice to hear if this resonates with anyone else. https://foorr.com/ July 5, 2024 at 01:44AM

Comments