Show HN: Movis – A Video Editing Library in Python https://ift.tt/p6YiGEy

Show HN: Movis – A Video Editing Library in Python Originally, this library was created due to my motivation to make videos in Python. Of course, I considered other Python libraries, but I decided to create a new library for video editing because I needed the following features and also for study purposes: - The existence of composition. Especially, the ability to perform advanced video editing by inserting compositions within compositions. - The ability to add animations based on keyframes. - Effects like chroma key and drop shadow. - A caching mechanism to render the same frame quickly. - Various blending modes. These features, despite being standard in proprietary video editing software, were not present in previous Python libraries. Currently, I am using this library to automatically generate videos from raw materials. I would be grateful for any comments, thoughts, or requests. https://ift.tt/xgLV0IC November 15, 2023 at 10:50PM

Comments

Popular Posts