Show HN: Cami.js – A No Build, Web Component Based Reactive Framework https://ift.tt/rlQRKH6

Show HN: Cami.js – A No Build, Web Component Based Reactive Framework Hi Everyone! My main motivation for making this was that I wanted something as powerful as Svelte or React but I wanted no build steps, no JSON API, and I wanted something as close to vanilla js as much as possible. I'm mainly a backend developer, and I wanted to simply return html with some interactive islands when I need to (whose components get 'hydrated' with by backend language's templates). Some key ideas: • It's centered around light dom web components • Uses a "reactive element", which uses observables for fine-grained reactivity • Rendering is done through lit-html's tagged templates • A pub/sub store • Easy immutability using immer (it powers the observable updates & also the reducers) It's my first 'serious' library that I'm using in some work prototypes, and it's also my first 'real' open source project, so comments & feedback would be great! https://ift.tt/ceEviBI November 5, 2023 at 12:03AM

Comments

Popular Posts