Show HN: I built a tool to A/B test promotions to maximize conversions https://ift.tt/ACFuydr

Show HN: I built a tool to A/B test promotions to maximize conversions Hey HN, I've just begun my solopreneur journey. I've been a "serial starter" - often starting projects and never seeing them through, and I have finally finished my first project! Maybe this sentiment resonants with some of you, let me know in the comments below I built this tool as a simple no-risk method for turning more visitors into customers by A/B testing your sale promotions and automatically displaying the promotion with the highest conversion rate. Did you know that increasing your conversion rate by just half a percent can have a dramatic impact on your sales without needing to increase your traffic? Consider the following example for a $20 product on your website: To earn $1M in sales with a 2.5% conversion rate you would need: 2M visitors. To earn $1M in sales with a 3.0% conversion rate you would need: 1.66M visitors. What do you think is an easier way to get to $1M in sales: Attracting ~ 400K new visitors? Or raising your conversion rate by 0.5%? I hope some of you find this product useful, I would love your feedback! - Xylo https://ift.tt/ic1C3mQ June 6, 2024 at 12:15AM

Comments