Show HN: Air Orbe: Exploring the Future of Smart Device Control [video] https://ift.tt/THFrIEo

Show HN: Air Orbe: Exploring the Future of Smart Device Control [video] When it comes to smart devices, one of the most challenging tasks I faced was labeling the lighting zones in my home. No matter how hard I tried to make sense of it, the process was always cumbersome and didn't seem intuitive to everyone. I often thought about a future where controlling the lights could be as simple as looking at them. This vision fueled my desire to create a more cohesive and user-friendly experience. The breakthrough came when Apple launched the Vision Pro. I knew immediately that this technology could finally enable the solution I had been dreaming of. By leveraging the capabilities of Vision Pro, especially PERSISTENT WORLD ANCHORING, we could build a system where users control their lights and other smart devices simply by looking at them. This innovation would make smart device control more intuitive than ever. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOHZzFxhy5o June 8, 2024 at 01:51AM

Comments