Show HN: Use ChatGPT with Apple Shortcuts https://ift.tt/NH6Lqjo

Show HN: Use ChatGPT with Apple Shortcuts This project was born from my passion for every Apple product and the entire ecosystem, along with the power of ChatGPT. I was tired of copy-pasting and switching between apps on my Mac or iPhone, so I had this crazy idea to bring ChatGPT into every app that I use. This was possible only with the Apple Shortcuts app. Very few people know about its power and potential, so I took this chance and built COPILOT. https://meetcopilot.app But I also loved the idea of AI agents using various tools so much that I leveraged OpenAI's function-calling feature to accomplish that. Now, no matter what app I am using on my iPhone or Mac, the selected text or the current webpage from Safari will be passed automatically to COPILOT. Then I just ask it whatever I need and watch until it reaches the goal autonomously. There was also another problem with ChatGPT - the knowledge cutoff. So I also integrated Google search and web scraping into it. Now, whenever my request needs real-time information, like what is the latest version of macOS, it will use these tools to gather the data and then give me the correct response. Being an app built with Apple Shortcuts, all its "code", called actions, is actually open-source. I'm selling a Premium version of it to earn some revenue for my time. I would love to hear all your thoughts on it! Thank you so much! https://ift.tt/k4PsDIb September 27, 2023 at 02:07PM

Comments

Popular Posts