Show HN: Linki the Distributed Wiki https://ift.tt/njg3RWk

Show HN: Linki, the Distributed Wiki Hi everyone! I wanted to build a library that can be used to created distributed wikis, because I want people to have tools to run their own wiki as easy as it is to start a git repository and I want them to use each others' works. I want it to be as easy to share a git repository too. I want people sharing information by subscribing to each other and contributing to each other. I have a lot to say about what caused this to become a reality inside my README. Its pretty simple right now, and I hope to keep it simple but powerful in the future. I want to add more backends to it, improve its transfer methods, and improve its history storage. I want to create powerful frontends for it that have the powerful utility of github and wikipedia. Consider this a soft release. I'm looking for guidance from those who become interested in it. Please share any ideas or recommendations as Issues. I want to see that 0.0.x turn into a 0.1.x as soon as possible and give it a grand release soon. https://ift.tt/rQB7k6p July 1, 2023 at 10:17AM

Comments

Popular Posts