Show HN: Global Pomodoro every 30 minutes https://ift.tt/nh2WmMt

Show HN: Global Pomodoro every 30 minutes I love using the Pomodoro technique with my friends. We each share what we want to accomplish in 25 minutes, work together, and then take a 5-minute break to discuss our progress. Recently, I had an idea to take this concept to the next level. If you think about it, 25 + 5 = 30 minutes - the perfect amount of time for a global Pomodoro session to start every half hour. After several evenings of brainstorming and collaboration, I'm excited to introduce Pomodorr.io. This platform allows individuals from around the world to come together and work on their projects during these global Pomodoro sessions. So, meet Pomodorr.io. Every 30 minutes, a global pomodoro kicks off in the world. There is a general chat to feel the shoulder of remote colleagues in terms of efficiency. You can meet me and my friends there almost every day. https://pomodorr.io June 20, 2023 at 04:42AM

Comments

Popular Posts