Show HN: Flash-Agents – DSH as MCP for Claude https://ift.tt/FW14ZDq
Show HN: Flash-Agents – DSH as MCP for Claude I do a lot of work using claude and codex. I use plenty of sub-agents. But nothing balances bang for the buck as good as deepseek v4.1 flash for me. So I thought, why not use the deepseek harness as MCP and drive it from claude as an orchestrator. I am probably not alone with this idea, but I haven't found something comparable. I wanted to fan out sub-agents and get back meaningful results. Well, say hello to flash-agents. With ollama as a backend driver no more training on my data (I think), and its pretty fast. I was driving a few billion tokens through that now without any issues. So I thought I'd open source it. What works for me, might work for others. Let me know what you think. If you know anything better, always welcome. Not claiming my solution is yay, but it works for me so far, and I get real productivity gain out of it. https://ift.tt/FPmOLUZ October 6, 2026 at 12:32AM
Comments
Post a Comment