Show HN: LearnLingo – Converse with an AI-powered language tutor https://ift.tt/34bgcjH

Show HN: LearnLingo – Converse with an AI-powered language tutor Hey folks! I'm Callum, and I'm working on a way to practice a new language with an AI powered tutor. I've always found that the hardest part of learning a new language is finding someone to actually converse with. Even if a partner can be found, the pressure can mean that you are more focused on not making mistakes than on actually learning new grammar or vocabulary. The service that I have been working on allows you to practice with a language tutor via online chat messages, or you can have a turn-based voice conversation. I'm working on a number of other features that will be coming out shortly, including a few games for practising pronunciation and listening skills, as well as a plan to release some lesson plans for specific languages later on. Have a try, and let me know if you have any feedback! https://ift.tt/cognOT5 July 31, 2023 at 11:06AM

Comments

Popular Posts