Show HN: Collaborative recipe manager for iOS, built with SwiftUI and Firebase https://ift.tt/wAtf4CT

Show HN: Collaborative recipe manager for iOS, built with SwiftUI and Firebase I initially created Umami for my family. We'd been using a giant google sheet of recipes that my wife made (one recipe per tab plus a table of contents at the front), but the UX of that left much to be desired, especially on mobile. We also tried a bunch of other recipe apps like Paprika, Whisk, Mela, etc., but most of them don't let you create a shared collection of recipes without using the same login credentials, which we didn't want to share with extended family members. Anyways, I've steadily been working on Umami as a solo side project for about 3 years. At first, just my family and a few friends were using it, but now it's starting to get downloaded by other people. I'd love to get feedback here on what kinds of features would be helpful to y'all. Also happy to answer any questions about the tech stack. Thanks friends! https://ift.tt/nHCodlj May 25, 2023 at 11:07PM

Comments

Popular Posts