Show HN: Kira – a fast and scalable code execution engine https://ift.tt/otLhFpl

Show HN: Kira – a fast and scalable code execution engine Greeting HN, I would like to present my project I've been worked on the several months. I was always fascinated by code execution products like Codespaces or Leetcode. That's why I've created kira. It is a fast and scalable general purpose remote code execution engine. Currently, kira is in its early stage, and there is a lot of potential. I am constantly trying to work on this project and improve it. Security is critical for remote code execution. That's why, kira is running in a sandboxed environment and the code gets executed as a separated user. Additional security limits are applied to the user that runs the code, such as memory, or file size. Feel free, to give me feedback in any way! Thank you :) The main ideas for this project: * Fast and secure remote code execution engine that is scalable * Logging of the code executions * Test runner that executes custom unit tests (for building something like leetcode) * Future: custom docker environments to have long-term projects https://ift.tt/9LDfNPl November 13, 2022 at 04:53PM

Comments

Popular Posts